Jacobean Dream - Sling Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Heritage Design, Licensed from Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Jacobean Dream design is inspired by a richly embroidered gentlemen’s cap in the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust’s collection. The nightcap was a popular item of headwear in Shakespeare’s time, which would have indicated the wearer’s wealth, education and standing.
© Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Every purchase supports the vital care and conservation of the Shakespeare Houses and Collections.
If you fancy a very casual and compact bag, this tapestry fabric sling bag is perfect for you.
- Ideal to hold your travel documents when on holiday.
- Can be worn as a cross body sling or shoulder style bag.
- Wear it on its own or as an add-on to your other handbag.
- Fastened with a zip top to protect your goods.
- Adjustable strap
- Features an inside slip pocket and lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 20 x H 21 x D 7
Weight: 0.14 kg