Gustav Klimt Gold Kiss - Cushion Cover 45cm*45cm
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 45% polyester, 55% cotton.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Lighten up your home with decorative art cushions for couch.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Also known as ‘Lovers’, The Kiss is perhaps Gustav Klimt’s most famous work, painted between 1908-09. It is said to be the high point of his Golden phase. The original art is collected at Belvedere Museum in Vienna, Austria.
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg