Gustav Klimt Gold Kiss - Cushion Cover Art 45cm*45cm
Made from eco dyed yarn, woven tapestry fabric.
45% recyclable polyester + 55% cotton.
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Lighten up your home with decorative art cushions for couch.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
Also known as ‘Lovers’, The Kiss is perhaps Gustav Klimt’s most famous work, painted between 1908-09. It is said to be the high point of his Golden phase. The original art is collected at Belvedere Museum in Vienna, Austria.
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg